Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To my precious tree

I love my tree! I really really do. I really appreciate the time you devoted last night to talk to me though you could have spend the time studying for your exams. I'm truly grateful. I feel so much better and indeed the truth sets us free. There's nothing more important than to walk in truth and love, being honest with yourself, with the people around you, and definitely with God. Fears and insecurities in our lives can sometimes act as binding forces and hinder us from becoming who we really are and what we can be in God. And as a result of that, we end up putting up a facade of ourselves and conform to the norms of our environment. We end up living a life that is not of truth, and not of faith; suppressing the inner us - our thoughts and our feelings.

So siew! Just want to say you are the best sister and friend in the world and thanks for sowing into the salvation of your fruit. Your counsel has always been precious and most importantly, you know me the best! :) Love you sis!

And I'm finally blogging again! This is a product by me to my dearest friend Xia Jiao while I was bored mugging for my exams 2 weeks ago . The wonders of a tablet PC. So Jac, to complement yours, I'm displaying this on my blog too! :)



*And you still owe me photos! :)*

No comments: