Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back! :)

For your information Xh....i was NOT slacking....Just not feeling cyber-ly alive. :)

I finally ended my internship at Ernst & Young BAS last week! It was a great internship over a span of 12 weeks. It was a lovely experience and I really thank God for that. And thanks kel, for referring :) I must say that if not for the people there, the 12 weeks would have been vastly different. I'm truly blessed by the people and the experiences I gained. Paltry as some experiences may seem to be, consistently recognizing the significance of the little things in life ultimately adds up to a successful being.

Talking to people really broadens my perspective! I realized how narrow-minded I was after talking to various people about their lives, values, principles, priorities, loves, hates etc. It's rewarding because you actually find out more about yourself and brings you on a self-discovery process of what you really want in life! The part about realizing that there's so much more in life than what's in my shallow mind was initially fuzzy and speculative, but it was truly liberating and exhilarating once I set my eyes to look beyond!

I was actually quite sad on the last day when I had to bid farewell. I'm so gonna miss my colleagues because they are the ones who made my first internship so enjoyable and memorable! Then again, interns being interns, I foresee stepping into the workforce as a permanent staff is gonna be another rude awakening to what the corporate world is really like. That aside...to capture the nice and sweet moments....


A simple farewell video from Alan (fellow intern) and I:

Enjoy! :)

No comments: