Thursday, August 28, 2008

The great A that determines everything

I feel so challenged this week...

to live my life with a GREAT attitude
to be someone with a heart of servanthood
to be a person filled with purpose and vision
to be more faithful in the little things
to be more excellent in the things I do
to go ALL the way out for Jesus
to achieve God's best for my life
and to be a living testimony for Him
not so much by how I talk, but by how I walk.

I learnt that greatness is serving. I learnt that without a great attitude, we are nothing. I learnt that life is all about getting our attitudes right. Just like how when we seek first the kingdom of God, everything we need will be added unto us. When we get our attitudes right (toward God, people and every other thing in life), everything in our lives will fall into place. (for sure!) We will start to grow within in the area of our character and values; and externally, we will begin to become fruitful in the things we do!

And I also learnt that without the anointing of God, I can achieve nothing spectacular .

I want to live a supernatural life.

Thank You Jesus. =)

No comments: