Sunday, May 25, 2008

And suddenly...

a touch from heaven...

God, thank You for this touch. It came at the right place, at the right time. It may not leave me feeling extremely certain of things, but it definitely released me of many things I've been battling with and restored my sense of direction.

Service today was fantastic. I realized that whatever we go through in life will make us more effective as a testimony to people who are also experiencing the same issues. Sometimes we may not see the impact this week, or month, or even years - but our brokenness before God is the attitude which will transform us to be power agents of transformation for Christ.

Trusting and yielding into His will is sometimes awfully challenging...but..

No regrets...

A decision made to wholly follow after You. Amen.

No comments: