Thursday, May 1, 2008

Looking into the mirror

There's one spirit that I know. And that's the spirit of nuah-ness (I don't know how else to put it). This spirit clings on to me especially in times of uncertainty and challenges. Or rather, I could have unconsciously attached myself to it. It locks me up in a shell called the comfort zone where my mind becomes imprisoned to focus on the circumstances and my will becomes resigned to an overwhelming mash potato called emotionalism. This feeling may sometimes be confused as spiritual warfare, but it is simply one getting lost in the maze of their own emotions and can't think straight, up and right. The solution to it is to stir up your spirit once again and to tell yourself, "get a life and snap out of it." It's a decision that only we ourselves can make. And if we don't take any steps forward, nothing will ever change. This is such a basic yet crucial revelation! So it's about time that I fight and overcome the flesh (I hate you!) and rise up in the spirit and take ownership of my own life, because the violent shall take it by force!

And to my sis who blasted me on this..haha! Thanks so much!! Sometimes, I really need some spiritual whacks to break the stubbornness in my will.

I have another weakness. And that is the laziness and inertia to change and re-adapt. Got to change chew. Glory to glory! Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.