Saturday, May 31, 2008

lovin' it

It's just so annoying when you meet people who constantly tries to put others down. This is a perfect epitome of a negative spirit. They simply just have nothing better to say, and their behaviour perfectly reflects the extreme insecurity within them. Sometimes you just feel like shredding their lips into a thousand pieces and throw their teeth into a burning furnace. Woohs~ God bless them :)

Putting that aside...played badminton with my cg today! It was fun...but *muscle aches*!! And God was really good today! I was blessed with free taxi ride! After I heard what you said I believe it was from Him too! Timely! Thanks zj! :)

21-day prayer is starting tomorrow! I'm really excited for it! I believe this period is gonna be a time of breakthroughs, new beginnings, greater encounters and more!!

No comments: