Tuesday, May 20, 2008

D - etails

Work today was tiring! Or rather it was not so..just that the heat was unbearableee! :( It's just so balmy and scorching! But so far so good. Thank God for this internship. I really feel that I'm learning something - substantial of course, apart from the random blunders. Thank God for forgiveness and grace man. Sigh..but really got to be more D...for detailed.

D
etails
Determine
Destiny

Sometimes I really wonder why I always seem to face problems with the 'd' characteristics. But for the other 'd' I'm not too bothered whether I have it or not. Somehow I feel that it will naturally arise in people once they become focused and set their hearts on something they want to work on. Then again, I got to be careful not to be too hard on myself. But still...

Spirit of excellence. Work on it chew.

No comments: