Thursday, May 1, 2008

Inspired :)

After reading your blog, I realize you are really strong. And I truly admire you for that. The thoughts that you penned - every word, every expression display depths which made me desire to experience and understand them myself. Your never-give-up spirit and the attitude to consistently do all things in love and be forward-looking is simply amazing. I'm inspired, and definitely impacted. You probably have experienced tons of darts and arrows to reach where you are right now. I'm inspired because you have ran and persevered in the race toward your upward call in faith, and will continue to run victoriously in boldness. Despite your perceived weaknesses, your trust in God have continued to motivate you in living out God's purpose for your life. And along the way, you have impacted so many lives around you. Though I seldom have the opportunity to talk to you now, see you in person, or even read your blog, you have created indelible footprints in my life. And I can really see you transforming countless lives in future. The impact you have will blow so many away, so much so that even you yourself will be in awe. I'm deeply provoked in my thoughts and spirit. Thank you so much! Thank you for being such a wonderful testimony for Jesus because you have impacted my life!:) And with that, thank You Jesus.

No comments: