Friday, September 28, 2007

Absent-mindedness!

I was really absent-minded yesterday.
Forgot to bring my handphone out and only realized it when I reached the station.
(Absent-minded case #1!)
And that's like 15min walk from my house -_-
(Not to mention it was drizzling quite heavily)
Decided to use the pay phone to call my mum, hoping that she can help me bring it to the station. Was thinking if I can do without my phone today but I realized I can't.
I'll need it in one way or another...Hmms...
"It's alright..Let me call home with the public phone."
HOWEVER...
The pay phone happily gobbled down my 20cents and denied me the access to process any call! =S
"Argh!..What is this! Cheater bug!!! =X"

"Well, it's ok..."
Decided to walk all the way home to get it
God please stop the rain
It's freezing cold and uncomfortably wet!
Grudgingly make my way home
Still murmuring about how forgetful I am
I can't believe myself...(chew how can you forget?!)

Thankfully when I reached home, my mum had sympathy on me and decided to fetch me to school! (Yays I love you Mum! :))
But while in the car, I realized I forgot to bring my sweater out...(chew!...)
I guess I was especially cold today that's why...
Nevermind, it's alright. I'll find alternatives.
Met my friend and studied together
Time's up
Left for class
And I can't believe myself....I misplaced my phone!-_-
(Absent-minded case #2!)
Messaged my friend
Found out I left it at the GSR when I left for class
Phew thank God it's in safe hands!
For one moment, I thought it's stolen because called my phone and it was off.

My thought process and vision seems to be moving in a straight line today.
Zombi-fied. Hahahs
I guess I was moving around with my mind pretty much shut down for the whole day.
Maybe it's the rain...(excuses!)
I was tired though...(excuses!)

Had tuition at night after duty at Wellness Centre
I almost forgot about it!
(Absent-minded case #3!)
Had to shift my tuition back...
Thankfully, I had fun giving tuition today.
My energy that was zapped out for 3/4 of the day came back miraculously.
Whee. Praise the Lord.

In any case, I need to be more organized
More meticulous
More aware of my surroundings!
Today is a test of attitudes.

Thank God for grace! Despite all the hiccups and mood swings my day went pretty well I should say..thank You for walking with me! :)

No comments: