Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cha-pa-langs!

I just came back from star search! It was really cool to be sitting in the auditorium which we normally view from the rectangular box at the comfort of our own homes! Hahas. It was much smaller than I expected, at least from what is always portrayed on TV. In any case, it was interesting seeing how the backstage and camera crew work and how it truly is behind the glamour and seeming perfection. Meiqi, thanks for the ticket! I didn't regret going though I was reluctant at first because this week is hectic for me and I wanted to stay home and do my work. I had fun! :)

Hong Xi (F2) was great on stage! She looks really hot man! Hahas. Praise God for her good results! Really hope she can win and shine next week! Today seems like a "glamour" day. Fiona Xie, Benjamin, Michelle Chia and this other guy I don't know came to my school to host Xiao Hua Xiao Cao (Campus Superstar if I'm not wrong). Fiona Xie is really pretty! Awesome bod! Hahaha.

This week feels like a long tiring week. So many things everyday...got to really learn how to manage my time effectively. Readings + project meetings + more readings! Not to mention the impending psyc mid-terms next sat =S Thank God Econs and RMSS exams are after the mid-term holidays. But I was really glad yesterday! I went to shop for a formal skirt at AMK Hub after class for my mock interview tomorrow, and managed to get one at only $22! And I think it looks good! And it's really cheap! Hahas. I'm really overjoyed!...especially when I only have 1 hour to get it before all the shop closes! :)

I learnt a really precious lesson last week. It's kind of difficult to express what I exactly went through. It is truly an experience I'll never forget. But I don't think I would ever want to go through it again. Something that God had been telling me since the days in SOT...Don't suppress...Don't suppress... I love you with an everlasting love..let Me help you handle...let's do this together...

I never understand that much about letting go
I never understand that much about surrendering and yielding my all
Perhaps I have never truly understood that it always takes two hands to clap in a relationship
And that relationships are always interactive
Simply performing my duties will not work!
In fact, it's religious!

Turn your eyes and change your focal point
Focus on the right Target and allow Him to step into your life in a deeper level
It's meant to be dynamic, it's meant to be responsive
Nobody ask you to carry the burden on your own
Don't torture yourself
Because at the end of the day the only person who will suffer is you

Be anxious for nothing.
Lift up. Surrender more. Trust more.
And you'll grow to willingly and automatically obey
Step out of the darkness into the light
Don't hide, don't suppress, don't fear!
Relationship cannot be built on a foundation of fear!
It can only progress and flourish in the realm of love.
So is discipleship!
Walk in truth, walk in the light, walk in love!
Be open and brutally honest with yourself!
It could be tough, but it's better to walk in total honesty
Don't deceive yourself or think that others are also deceived.
Blessed are those who are pure in heart
For they shall see God.
Amen.

Categorical Syllogism
Premise 1: Relationship cannot be built on fear
Premise 2: Discipleship is built on relationship
Conclusion: Therefore, discipleship cannot be built on fear. (valid!)

(A crazy and weird thought that just came up while I was thinking about some random stuff...hahahs)

Alrighty...back to my readings!!!

No comments: