Saturday, September 29, 2007

My state of mind right now...


Cell group meeting was great today. The message was on relating wisely with others. One of the points to relate wisely is to be considerate: to be patient and understanding. To be gentle. Wisdom will cause you to react gently to people around you; to not belittle their feelings even if they may be illogical or irrational. Point to note!

Anyway, went to Ichiban Sushi after cell with 2 of my cell group members. The food there is quite nice I should say. I had a very interesting time teaching of one of them how to use the chopsticks correctly. It was so funny larh! Hahaha..it's just so hilarious seeing the amused look on his face figuring the right way to use it as he attempted again and again..and complaining "Ouch, hand cramp..." Hahaha. Ok..sorry, I don't mean to xing4 zai1 le4 huo4..but I really think it's very funny. Hahahs. But I was quite impressed by the way he kept trying even after failing to get the technique right..though it was a very small thing. Hmm...teachable!

Sow and you will reap!
Treated one of my cell group members to Mos Burger for lunch
And I was blessed with Ichiban Sushi for dinner!
Yay! Thanks Maurice! :)

And to respond to my good friend's remark that my posts are quite monochrome, I shall add more colours from now! :)

No comments: