Monday, September 17, 2007

My Monday

I realized that when you are hard on yourself,
you will unconsciously and naturally be hard on others.
Don't ill-treat yourself.
Don't ill-treat others.
Learn to love yourself.
Learn to love others.
It's just amazing how it so often seems to boil down once again to
EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT
.
.................

I felt really tired today. I slept for 6 hours last night. It's usually alright. But today was just exceptionally exhausting. It's not just the physical fatigue. What bothers me more was that I was also mentally all over the place. Chew, whats wrong??? I just feel weird. Not myself. Just so not myself. Is it a Monday morning syndrome? Hmm..I don't believe in Monday blues..and don't usually have them! Eeeks...maybe there's some chemical imbalance in my corpus callosum. Hahas. All right, stop kidding yourself..

Anyway, dragged my feet to school with much reluctance.
First program of the day. 10am: project meeting. ("-_-")
Lessons lessons lessons till 645pm. How exciting right.
Just thinking about my long Monday does not exactly help much.

God, give me the strength I need. Help me to focus. Give me the peace that will surpass all understanding. Help me to walk in Your grace. Amen.

I started off my term telling myself that I wanted to approach my life as a student with a better attitude! Wheeeee~! My marketplace! :) I love my school! Hahas. And I'm really not lying. I truly believe my life will definitely not be as good if I'm in any other university! No offense, but the point is to be at the right place at the right time :) Walking under His will, His grace, His covering. The feeling is simply awesome. I'm am in safe Hands.

It's really important to go to where God wants you to be, what He wants you to do. It's so important to obey and follow. I finally understood...

It's not I who live, but Christ who lives in me.

In all that I do, I just want to please Him. I want to do my best to fulfill all that He has placed in my hands, in wherever He has planted me in. I want to do my best to live out the Standards, to be the message!

I love God! God is wonderful! :)



No comments: