Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Graduation steamboat + Farewell



Yay...All the photos are finally uploaded! I feel so satisfied with myself! It's like tying up the loose ends of my SOT life. Hahas :)

Went to send Kevin and Vicky off at the airport this afternoon with Mingli. We almost didn't manage to say bye to them! But thank God Sheryl gave us Kevin's number in time..so we managed to wave goodbye to them through the glass panel. Hahas. After that Mingli and I both felt very suan suan..gonna miss them man..By tomorrow all the international students from our team should be back in their own homes already...

Ok, I'm really getting very emotional. Haha. Anyway, I really really like to thank God for placing me in Team 20. Team Yisip! (20 in Korean :)) Hahas..You guys have really brought tremendous joy to my life in SOT! I ll really remember the times we had. Though we might not see each other so often already..but I thank God for the memories and the friendships forged during this time. You guys are truly one of the best people I've ever known!! And thanks for being such a blessing and gift to my life!!! :) Love you all!

Next Team 20 outing: July 08 @ Taiwan Emerge!
- Marcus

Hahah! Meanwhile, we shall all go forth and set sail into the deep to pave our own destiny..that when we meet again the next time, we shall share about the great things that God has done in our lives. Amen.



No comments: